Public Relations Content
All the content your team needs to win the Fight for Literacy!
CFL produces all press release content, which your athletic department will approve before publishing.
Content provided for a PA read during the game. (Note: We are happy to discuss this with your sports property affiliate)
Coaching for Literacy provides templates for the following social media channels: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.
+ PR Overview
Please refer to the PR Overview for a one-page summary of Coaching for Literacy's awareness efforts.
Please refer to Our Assets for literacy images and Coaching for Literacy logos.
+ FACT SHEET
For additional information please refer to our Fact Sheet.
+ PARTNERSHIP PROMISE
- 100% Promise: 100% of the donation you help us raise will go straight to the cause. Learn more about how we allocate funds by reviewing Impact Promise.
- We Honor Your Time: We know your main focus is to win games, so we promise to be easy to work with.
- Your Brand, Your Team: Your brand makes a big impact in the Fight for Literacy and we promise to only publicize your connection with our work with your permission.
- We Are Coachable: We always want to improve so please let us know what we can do better.
- NCAA Compliant: We are compliant with every NCAA bylaw concerning our effort. Read our guidelines.
- Start a Movement: With help from influencers like you, we will start a movement for a brighter future.
+ NON-PROFIT INFORMATION
CFL is a 501(c)(3) non-profit based in Memphis, Tennessee. We seek to be as transparent and forthright as possible. Please review our FAQ if you have any questions.