The GP Support Page
All the content you need in the Fight for Literacy
CFL Fact Sheet
A quick overview of Coaching for Literacy and our work to Fight for Literacy.
Coaching for Literacy Awareness Games
Details about the CFL Awareness Games for the following audiences: general public and private information for coaching staffs.
CFL Awareness Game Radio Status + Schedule
The current status for all radio interviews attached to Coaching for Literacy Awareness Games in 2016-2017.
TV & Radio Broadcast
Content for your radio and television work.
Coaching for Literacy and Gary Parrish agreement is located here.
Please refer to Our Assets for literacy images and Coaching for Literacy logos.
+ FACT SHEET
For additional information on the program please refer to our Fact Sheet
+ PARTNERSHIP PROMISE
- 100% Promise: 100% of the donation you help us raise will go straight to the cause. Learn more about how we allocate funds by reviewing our Impact Promise.
- We Honor Your Time: We know your main focus is to win games, so we promise to be easy to work with.
- Your Brand, Your Team: Your brand makes a big impact in the Fight for Literacy and we promise to only publicize your connection with our work with your permission.
- We Are Coachable: We always want to improve so please let us know what we can do better.
- NCAA Compliant: We are compliant with every NCAA bylaw concerning our effort. Read our guidelines.
- Start a Movement: With help from influencers like you, we will start a movement for a brighter future.
+ NON-PROFIT INFORMATION
CFL is a 501(c)(3) non-profit based in Memphis, Tennessee. We seek to be as transparent and forthright as possible. Please review our FAQ if you have any questions.